Bdid Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Care to dance?

Some friends of mine are heading out salsa dancing tonight, but I'm still limping around with a bruised knee, and opted to sit out the round. But just the mention of salsa brings back memories of Peru. I still can't believe I got personal salsa lessons from Felix and his Peruvian buddies, in some nightclub in Cusco. If only we could have stayed in that magical (though touristy) city alittle longer, maybe I would have figured out how to sway my knees without moving my hips, swing to the beat without looking like I was about to teeter over. Frank, you were a great teacher, but I'm afraid I was a hopeless student.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger JulieBee said...

sad you didn't make it out... I went salsa dancing here tonight and it was quite fun, though a little less dirty-dancing style than the peruvians seemed to go for. Quite fun actually. As soon as your knee is better come here and go out with me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home