Bdid Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I OWN A HOME!

At approximately 5pm last night, I sold my soul to Coldwell Bank. And in return, they gave me the keys to my new townhome. WOO HOO!

I didn't realize how stressed out I would be about the whole ordeal - they say only 1% of closings ever have any real trouble, but I was pretty convinced that my mildly schizophrenic seller would find some way to mess it up. Thankfully, everything went smoothly!

My first order of business last night, after making yet another run to Home Depot (this time for PAINT!), was to take my bikes, camping gear, and skiis over to my new garage. Let me say that again: my new garage. Ahhh, I've finally entered adulthood. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger JulieBee said...

no, this isn't adulthood. it's just that you're responsible for your own repairs now. :)

can't wait to see it! how soon do you want a visitor?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Brian Irwin said...

Awesome Becky! Glad that you can join the ranks of us that have officially sold our soul to the banking industry. Kind of scary when "I own a home!" translates into "the bank owns me!". Whatever hard to go wrong with the market these days.........just ridiculous. Anyways wish you well and glad to see that your blog is a great read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home