Bdid Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Summer in Pictures

I have been meaning to post some pics from all my various travels this summer. So here's a "best of," for July/August:



Small Group Reunion in Boston over July 4th



Spending a week on the shore of Lake Michigan sailing, swimming, and spending time with the family. Colin was always busy exploring the new scenery.



Mountain biking in Winter Park




Jen's wedding in St. Louis. The U of I gang together again!



I managed to see a few friends during a quick work trip to California.



The Bittersweets came into town as part of their national tour.



My parents came in town for a whirlwind weekend of hiking and honey-do lists

Whew - It has been a great summer, but I am ready for some down time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home