Bdid Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Big Snow!


Merry Christmas/Happy New Year! I decided to stay in Colorado for Christmas this year, and it's a good thing I did. A blizzard crippled the entire state last week - closing the Denver airport for 43 hours and forcing me to travel 'round town on my ol' cross country skis. My office closed for 2 1/2 days due to weather, so I was forced to sleep in, play in the snow, and bake Christmas cookies. It was quite the life! Christmas Eve was spent up in Estes Park enjoying a wonderful dinner with friends from church. On Christmas day, I managed to head up to the mountains for a morning of downhill skiing before jetting back to Boulder for Christmas dinner with friends.

I am looking forward to skiing with my family next week up in Breckenridge. Looks like we'll have plenty of snow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home